Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The second year of ACE (Aspiring for Children's Education) Begins..

ACE (Aspiring for Children Education) the initiative that we have started last year to make a difference in the child's life has taken a shape this year.

This year also we will be continuing our activities in the field of child education.I am really feeling nice to become a teacher. I will be giving the brief overview of the Morals in the society to the children.

I really admit that this is really a tough task. Because morals are very subjective.I need to understand from what background they have come. Lots of things to do.


I am very excited about this. From many days I am searching for different teaching techniques available on Internet. I found one interesting site on the Moral science. You can visit it by clicking here.

StumbleUpon ToolbarAdd to Technorati Favorites


No comments: