Friday, October 09, 2009

Back from Alibaug (Nagaon Beach) but caught with Fever...

Map for Nagaon Beach from Pune:


View Larger Map

Last weekend we went to Nagaon beach near Alibaug. But due to heavy rains we could only able to visit Nagaon beach.

It was a good trip with old friends. But due to long weekends majority of the resorts were full. Finally we managed to get one room but food was not good.

I caught with flu...wait wait..its not swine's :)))

I am recovered now. I was on leave for 2 days. I just checked my medical record and I got this illness after 2 years. good health huh:)))

I hope you enjoy these pics.




[Way to Alibaug near ISPAT company]

[ISPAT Plant..I hope this is not spoiling the nature]
[Lotus lake in Alibaug]
[Way to Nagoan Beach]
[Way to Nagaon Beach]


StumbleUpon ToolbarAdd to Technorati Favorites

No comments: