Friday, April 02, 2010

30 Days Fitness Challenge - Day 1

It is exercise alone that supports the spirits,
and keeps the mind in vigor.
-Cicero


From I have taken very serious steps towards my fitness. I want flat stomach in 30 days. You can follow my progress.
Any feed back will be appreciated.

Thanks again!!!

Following are the progress of the first day.

- Woke up at 6 o'clock.
- 1 round Jogging
- 1 round walking
- Walking on tows
- Walking on heel
- 20 min Stretching (figure of 4, calves etc)
- 15 min step exercise
- 10 min Relaxing

(P.S. I have not changed my diet)

StumbleUpon ToolbarAdd to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.AcceptYourChallenge.com to create fitness challenges. Let’s get fit!

eshe said...

i am going to start a 30 day fitness challenge as well, found your blog looking for inspiration/someone who already posted a plan