Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hartford Public Library – A Treasure Island

I have been seen this library from few years but never went inside to check what’s inside. Reason for this may be my short trips. Before this trip I always came to Hartford for a short trip of 2 to 3 months.

But this time I have decided that lets open account in the library. And after exploring the library I was amazed to see the wide variety of book on different topics like fiction, Non-fiction, Arts, Science, and Engineering. It has more that 100 types of magazine subscription. Wow!!! And one more amazing thing is the membership to this library is absolutely free. I was thrilled when I came to know that the library service is free. But thanks to Hartford Govt. for providing opportunity to people from society to read books for free.

Another attractive feature of this library is the Music and Movie section.

They have all kinds of music from all over the world. Now days I am listening to Folk Music from Ireland, Indian classical music and the Spanish Music.

If you are in Hartford then you should spend your free time in Hartford Public Library.


StumbleUpon ToolbarAdd to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats an interesting post. It was worth visiting your blog and I have bookmarked your blog. Hope to visit again.


UK Education Consultants