Wednesday, April 03, 2013

What is your perfect morning receipe?


Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Everyone loves to start their day with in a perfect way. Everybody has their own unique way to start their day. 

Some people prefer to start their day with a morning walk. Few people meditate. Someone wash their vehicle. Few people do religious rituals. In this post I would like to discuss my perfect morning receipes.

Music -
This is the most favorite way to kick start the day. Depending on my mood for that day I would select the music or song e.g. Classical Music or easy listening. Sometime I prefer religious songs too. 

Morning Exercise -
This is the most refreshing way for a body. I used to play cricket or soccer in the morning then I switched it to morning walk. 


News Paper and a cup of Tea -
This is the most widely used way to start the morning. This actually similar to meditation.

- Abhijeet 

2 comments:

Hi.. I am Kaivi.. said...

Nice post.. I start my day with a lemon tea in my balcony garden.. Spending 15 minutes with my plants is the first thing in the morning...

Abhijeet said...

Hi Kaivi,

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

I loved your perfect morning recipe.

Will try to do that.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Abhijeet